Masjid Bilal is providing multifaceted programs for all ages on a regular basis. Some of the core programs and services include and are not limited to:
- Weekend /Weekday children’s Qur’an classes,
- Weekly adult learning sessions for both brother’s, sisters and youth,
- Adult Qur’an learning classes for both brothers, sisters and youth
- Community social activities such as; BBQ’s ,Potluck, gym rental for our youth, Ramadan iftar’s, Eid festivities etc.
- Outreach programs such as facilitating local school & church visits etc.
- Dawah programs/New Muslim learning classes
- Monthly & Quarterly educational learning seminars
- Publication of regular newsletters and circulars
- Providing assistance to deserving individuals via community registered charities and local food banks etc.
Please continue to refer to our website for a listing of ongoing programs and upcoming events