The Masjid Bilal library project has been established by Masjid Bilal to provide the community with a
resource for learning about and understanding Islam.
There are many ways through which you can support the Masjid Bilal library by:
• Suggesting items you feel should be added to the library’s collection.
• Volunteering some time to help run the library.
• Attending programs steered by the library committee.
• Regularly visiting the library.
• Spreading the word about the existence of the Masjid Bilal library.
• And of course by donating (remember to mention that your donation is for the library).
Your support is instrumental to the success of the library and the rewards for this support will be
Daily: 1:30pm – 3pm & half hour before Isha prayers
Most library items are signed out for three weeks with the possibility of one renewal (another three
You may renew items either in person by bringing your items during library hours, or you can simply
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to renew through email, please remember to list the items you are renewing, your
membership number, along with your phone number.
Everyone is welcome to spend time at the library browsing the collection and enjoying it. To gain
borrowing privileges, a membership fee of $25 is required. This fee helps us maintain the library, and
allows us to regularly add new items to the collection so that there is always something new to explore.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to renew borrowed items, please email us at